Friday, July 21, 2006

What did I do on my summer vacation? I took a class on the Industrial Revolution at the Henry Ford Museum. It is very interesting--not the class, although that was interesting. I mean spending a week with educators from around the country. If you looked at them as a whole it was just like being in a High School classroom. There was the class clown, the ADD students (several--in fact), the over-achiever's, the cool-kids, the geeky kids, and me--the commentator. I have a bit of trouble keeping all of my opinions to myself. I did try to be nice.

Back on the homefront, well, the house pretty much fell apart. It was fairly clean when I left on Monday morning. By the time I finished the week on Friday afternoon---well, let's just say that it looked like a stray bomb wandered into my kitchen. So much for everyone being old enough to take care of themselves. I'm not sure some people ever achieve that age.

The picture on the website is our adorable pup, Honey. She is a very sweet, very cute Schnoodle. (Schnauzer-Poodle mix). The picture is from last year when she was still a pup but she is still just as adorable.

No comments: