Monday, February 05, 2007

Allright already

I am trying to figure out how to get my past posts on separate pages and am having no luck with the simple layout stuff on here. What do I do so I don't have 500 posts on one page? Maybe someone can help me.

I can't believe that it's already February. I feel like time is flying and I can't get near the stuff I want done completed. Of course, it's not like I'm working night and day to make it happen. Mostly, it's stuff I don't want to have to do myself but I still want done. It would be nice to be able to hire people to do everything for you.

I don't have anything in particular on my mind, so I'll just address some fun stuff I've seen lately. First and foremost, I love the cavemen commercials from Geico. com. Have you seen the ads that look like they have taken out a full page ad to complain about the Geico commercial? It's now my background on my computer. The guys who play the cavemen really do a great job with their attitude and their facial expressions. They play it perfectly.

I just read a really fun website called guiltfreehomeschooling.blogspot.com. I really liked the attitude of the poster. I think I may have a lot in common with her point of view. I am not a great formalizer in my education practices. I like to use textbooks and I like to be able to set them aside to learn that which is more interesting to my students. You can cover a lot of information from a textbook while also looking at points of interest in depth. Tomorrow, I think the kids and I will be looking at the Spartans and Athenians. Maybe we'll do something fun with our study. Maybe one can be an Athenian and the other a Spartan and I'll ask them what they would do as such in different situations. Maybe they will even think or something.

Has anyone used adsense on their blogspot? Have you ever had any objectionable advertisements on your site because of it? Can you still participate even if wish to have some advertisers removed?

Didn't watch the Super Bowl, never have. Don't care.


1 comment:

Frank Di Gerl said...

There's a setting somewhere that lets you regulate how many post per page. I'll help you with it one day.

Wouldn't it though? I'd hire people to do my homework. LOL! Or read aloud to me while I actually do something else.

Later Rotu!
-Frank